If you want those jewels that you like so much to last a long time, you must take care of them.
- Try not to sleep, or shower, or bathe in the sea with them, nothing happens if you do it sometime, but continuous use will make them deteriorate more easily.
- It is advisable to avoid excess sun or chlorine in swimming pools, especially with gold-plated pieces as it will affect their shine and durability.
- Do not use any type of abrasive product to clean them, it could scratch the pieces or even remove the gold plating and make your jewelry permanently ugly.
- Creams, perfumes and the pH of the skin of each person influences the conservation of the jewelry and can cause them to lose their luster or even to appear stains.
- In case your jewelry has lost its shine or has deteriorated over time, I can make some arrangements, contact me to make a budget.